Greenleaf’s Purpose: Building Home
We know what home feels like. Home is where you share memories, build relationships, go for comfort, cry, laugh, share food, love, celebrate, grow and learn. Home is ones sense of belonging, a sense of community. We also know what it feels like to not be at home, to be in a place that may have 4 walls, a roof and a door but it is missing something. That something is a sense of home.
We provide the opportunity to be home. A place where the Greenleaf team encourages, enables and welcomes all to feel confident in their home. We enable communities to flourish, achieve dreams, and share the best that life has to offer, the moments that happen at home. Building home is not easy, but it is a joyous occasion to watch it grow. It takes a family to build a home, a concerted effort and commitment to one another. Together we are building home.
Our employees come from all walks of life and industries like retail, restaurant, banking, construction, telecom, marketing, music recording and we are just getting started. We hail from alma matters like Texas, George Washington, Auburn, Georgia State, Tennessee State, Arizona, and Florida State just to name a few. Our diversity helps us lead the industry with relatable team members, modern company policies and cutting edge technology that all works together to give our residents an incredible sense of home! Have you been looking for that small company feel but not ready to give up your large company perks? Greenleaf Management could be your future home!
The general requirements of the position of Maintenance Technician 2 are:
• Responsible for representing Greenleaf to residents, team members and the community
• Understand, follow and enforce strict adherence to safety regulations and safe work practices
• Accountable to team members for your personal and career goals General Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years carpentry experience
• Skilled in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and or carpentry work
• High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
• Monitor property specific budgets and spend categories on maintenance
• Prepare and submit daily maintenance reports to the property manager
• Proactively respond to resident needs and provide a quality resident experience
• Work with property manager to prioritize maintenance issues and manage schedules
• Manage work order Service Request Report & Make Ready Report
• Utilize technology to improve daily communication and function
So what are you waiting for? Apply Today!