Title: Client Service Representative
Reports to: Operations Manager
ABOUT HOME CAPTAIN
Home Captain is a diversified technology services company providing residential real estate solutions for federally chartered banks, lending institutions, and Fortune 100 corporations across the nation. Through our patent pending system, we are revolutionizing the home buying process assisting thousands of homebuyers across the nation with a streamlined real estate platform. Home Captain matches mortgage lender’s customers with the best real estate agents in their network and provide a home buying concierge to aid in the customer journey.
Home Captain is a fast-growing company in the real estate sector, marching to become a leader in its industry. We provide a results-based atmosphere, seeking only the top talent and rewarding them for results.
For more information on Home Captain, please visit: https://homecaptain.com/
Home Captain Realty is seeking to hire exceptional Client Service Representatives who are passionate about consulting home buyers and compassionate customer advocates to grow within our organization.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives through connecting homebuyers with our nationwide network of Real Estate Professionals. You will directly interface with our customers and liaise with our real estate agents and lending partners to ensure a positive and seamless home buying experience. If you are an organized self-starter, are comfortable making dozens of calls per day, and can work with limited supervision, you are the one we’re looking for!
You will be measured on your ability to convert, maintain, and retain your customers.
- Provide a home buying consultation and sell-in real estate placement services to customers that have requested to be contacted.
- Conduct initial assessments of customers and assign the appropriate real estate agent in that market.
- Introduce and reinforce the Home Captain Value to our customers, real estate agents, and loan officers.
- Maintain timely status updates of files, customer reports, and progress updates communicating with all stakeholders.
- Manage your prospect of customers through our contact management system tracking and recording customer contacts.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership and pride in their results.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university (preferred)
- Prior Real Estate or Mortgage experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong phone presence and experience with dialing dozens of calls per day
- Professional and positive attitude with a service-oriented mindset
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Inside sales or customer service experience and/or Salesforce a plus