Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and software markets? You are in the right place. We are seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding professional services team.
The Consultant will support Lockpath’s growth strategy by assisting clients gather business and product requirements from designated stakeholders to support their enterprise-wide risk management program, using Lockpath’s proven implementation methodology.
- Lead facilitated workshops to understand client objectives and processes
- Assist clients with re-design of business policies, activities, and reporting
- Document solution requirements for configuration
- Configure Keylight enterprise software solutions according to our high delivery standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge of information systems, internal controls, and project management
- Good familiarity with a variety of risk management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and/or complex business processes preferred
- Comfortable delivering interactive presentations and workshops to groups of various sizes
- Strong knowledge of solution delivery including documentation and deployment
- Previous experience with governance frameworks and methodologies beneficial
- Proficient with data analysis, report creation and delivery
- Wide degree of creativity, independence, and intuition
- College Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Or equivalent years of experience)
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a business/systems analyst or compliance auditor
- Travel up to 35%
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.