Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Manage territory business unit and generate new sales revenue for Lockpath by helping establish and execute a strategic plan to market and sell Keylight.
- Create and implement a strategic plan to provide account management, focusing on new client acquisition within the assigned territory
- Structure conversations with executive sponsors and project champions to provide product and service solutions, develop new business, ensure client satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Provide weekly activity and opportunity status updates and accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop measurable goals to track and trend results on the overall plan and revenue opportunities
- Position, market, and sell to the end-user through Lockpath directly, and a channel partner network of VARs, global integrators and consulting partners across your assigned territory
- Develop an understanding of industry trends in the territory
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Keylight platform and GRC use cases
- Attendance and participation in trade shows and conferences as assigned
- Active participation in local and regional associations and networking events related to audit, compliance, information security, and cybersecurity
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience selling complex enterprise solutions
- Previous experience in a consultative sales role in either enterprise software, IT professional services or managed services
- Previous experience in selling services and solutions related to compliance, audit, information security, or cybersecurity highly desired
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up skills to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills
- Outstanding track record of success in managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1.5M annual revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or relevant years of experience)
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment; work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do
not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of
race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status,
national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic
protected by state or federal law.