Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Seeking a Software Engineer with 5 or more years of software development experience
- Create effective, professional UI designs and implement them using ASP.Net with Angular
- Daily collaboration with developers, Q/A, and business professionals.
- Mentor and assist junior members of the development team.
- Effectively communicate design goals with other members of the team.
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Design and build Unit Tests
- Help to cultivate a culture that encourages the creation of quality, maintainable code.
- Actively contribute to building and maintaining a state of the art technology stack by researching and prototyping new technology that can add value to Lockpath’s products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems is preferred.
- Must be trustworthy. Must have integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Technical ability and a desire to help a team to integrate new technologies.
- Possess a quality-oriented approach to development with strong attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of browser quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with common web application vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Strong experience with the following technologies:
o Angular 2/3/4/latest version
o Web API
o Visual Studio
- Experience with the following a plus:
o Unit Testing
o Kanban SDLC
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.