Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Primarily responsible for the technical validation process within a Lockpath product sales opportunity
- Assist Lockpath customers with understanding the value of Lockpath’s solutions - this is accomplished by discovering the needs and desires of the customer, by architecting a valid solution, and by demonstrating and validating the suggested architecture
- Provide support to the Lockpath sales teams in defining strategies for successful sales and implementations of various Lockpath solutions
- Deliver sales and technical pre-sales support to customer
- Deliver product training and knowledge around the Lockpath solutions to prospects, channel partners and technology partners
- Host web presentations and online demonstrations to customers and internal sales teams
- Support the sales team
- Support channel and solution partners
- Provide support to trade shows and exhibitions within the region
Qualifications and Experience
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security best practices and procedures
- Expert knowledge of information security topics, system architecture and internet technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully manage a proof of concept
- Ability to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to establish and accomplish goals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to travel as needed
- A College degree, preferably in a technical discipline (or equivalent years of experience)
- Experience as a consultant in the areas of business process management, or information security, or IT auditing highly preferred
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.