Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family.
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Develop, modify, implement and support complex software applications in an agile, database driven n-tier environment
- Work with other team members to collaboratively find solutions for business needs
- Provide constructive feedback to team members on software design and implementation
- Follow software requirements specifications for programming projects
- Work with internal clients to understand complex business requirements
- Assist with analysis exercises to extract details from business users
- Assist with code reviews with other team members to validate solutions
- Exemplify professionalism in all business interactions
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge and experience with C#/.NET and .NET 3.5 or higher including LINQ
- Experience with ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, XML
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL programming in MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher (stored procedures, T-SQL) or in a similar relational database.
- Preferred experience with data model design, data-architecture, data integration
- Preferred experience with Subversion, Jira, Confluence
- Ability to build software applications according to requirements specifications
- Ability to assist with estimating effort required to complete development tasks
- Ability to apply technical, programmatic solutions to complex business requirements
- Experience in an environment of rapid development and delivery
- Ability to communicate both technical and conceptual ideas effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to handle multiple task assignments
- A College Degree, preferably in a Computer Science or other technical discipline (or equivalent years of experience)
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.