Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family. Our team thrives on problem solving and maintaining the “customer for life” mentality. In this role, you will support Lockpath’s aggressive growth strategy by mapping control frameworks to support our risk-based compliance methodology.
- Monitor applicable regulations, standards and best practices for material changes
- Decompose/map content into database-consumable scalable record sets via Excel, conducive to the existing format paradigm
- Test the quality and usability of content files for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain accuracy of mapping materials that comprise content offerings
- Work with team to adjust offerings based on customer, industry, and internal feedback
- Contribute to process/procedural improvements if opportunities are present
- Maintain ownership for the entire lifecycle of content libraries
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience with control frameworks and methodologies would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of information technology and/or business processes would be beneficial
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required\
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well with peers
- Relevant college degree (minimum of Associate’s Degree)
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.