- Deliver quality through automated testing by taking ownership of the design, development, and execution of the test automation
- Design, write, review, and test code in a collaborative environment
- Monitor, consolidate, analyze, debug, and communicates automation test results
- Create and manufacture test data needed for execution or database population
- Build tools to support automated testing of products
- Provide accurate time estimates and communication
- Execute and maintain performance test framework and test scripts
- Understand the performance metrics and how to analyze the information to identify system degradation and bottlenecks
- Work with development teams to help remediate the issues uncovered by performance tests
- Participate in analysis on whether features or functions should be automated
- Take part in the continual maintenance of our code base and refactoring
- Work with leadership and engineering team to address and overcome the challenges and continuously improve the automation capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required.
- 4-6 years of software testing experience and 3+ years of hands on experience with scripting or programming of automation tests and hands on experience with maintenance and execution of automation test suites is required.
- Experience with Cloud Azure, AWS, or GCS is preferred.
- Experience Selenium web driver with testing frameworks such as Appium, Kobiton, or SpecFlow. Must have experience with testing of APIs using Postman, SoapUI, or Rest Assured.
- Excellent communication skills and must be skilled with scripting.
- Ability to understand, explain and debug both development and architecture solutions.
- Development skills in C#, .NET/.NET Core, Azure, MS-SQL, JMeter, GIT.
- Systems/Tools: MS Office advance, MS SQL, MySQL
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!