OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
Our Senior Technical Program Manager designs workflows, facilitates discovery and design sessions, documents business and clinical workflows, and documents the big picture vision and the specific user stories and acceptance criteria so the development team can successfully execute the vision. Do you excel at eliciting requirements, designing business and clinical workflows, and lead the conversion of ideas into production use via software and supporting processes? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to use your skills while helping cancer patients receive the best care at the lowest cost.
OncoHealth developed a technology platform that ensures patients receive the
optimal cancer treatment. By constantly reviewing new and existing oncology
drug therapies, we offer deep insights and analytics for health plans and
providers, which helps drive further development and improvement of cancer
- Provide program leadership, gather requirements, document workflows, and design solutions to meet the market, consumer and business needs
- Create and manage functional program specifications from a marketing, engineering, and design standpoint
- Expand on and convey vague requests into actionable workflows and user stories
- Document functional designs and seek feedback from stakeholders, peers, and development team
- Incorporate market features and practice iterative development taking feedback into consideration
- Work effectively within an agile team, including leading scrum ceremonies such as standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage schedules, coordination of data engineering team, and report status across all team members and management
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- Must have experience with JIRA, Rally or similar ALM tools is required
- You must have prior experience as a Product Owner, with consulting firm, and designing Cloud/SaaS products
- 4 years of experience in an agile environment required
- Prior software engineering experience preferred
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Boston area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!