We are looking for a dynamic Client Success leader to consultatively manage some of our key health plan customers with equal parts strategy and execution. Are you excited about delivering value, creating relationships, and delivering world class results at a company seeking to materially improve the lives of those battling cancer? Do you have a passion for creating value and building strategic alignment that will help drive success for some of our largest customers? If so, you'll thrive as a Client Success Director at OncoHealth where product adoption, customer advocacy, and revenue retention will be your primary areas of focus.
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth's prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Director of Client Success, Payer is responsible for managing the client experience for an assigned set of clients. They are expected to create strategies using account planning methodologies, focusing on retention, growth, relationship development and client satisfaction.
- You will manage payer relationship, ensuring contract renewal and development of payer references
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Deliver the payer experience and offers a foundation for the adoption, expansion, and renewal of our services
- Contribute to the development of sales to services transition
- Educate payers about OA’s ever-expanding portfolio of products and services, ensuring continually updated knowledge about the company’s offerings
- Be field-based, with frequent on-site visits and meetings with payers
- Create and execute strategic account plans
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Improve client experience through product support
- Handle customer complaints and requests
- Nurture and develop overall business relationships with assigned client
- Resolve customer issues including resolution of complex technical and/or customer service problems
- Conduct formal periodic review meetings with client(s) to review performance; surface any threats and opportunities; discuss new ideas and solutions
- Effectively manage customer’s requests. Resolve issues through proper channels in the organization with the customer’s perspective in mind
- Conduct executive-level business reviews with analytical focus
- Serve as a trusted liaison between clients and the company
- Work cross-functionally with sales, client services, product, analytics, clinical and other team members (i.e. finance, etc.) throughout the customer life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required. Master’s degree in Public Health Policy and Management preferred
- Must have 10 years’ relevant experience and a minimum 5 years’ experience with account management in the healthcare industry or relevant educational attainment.
- Working knowledge of claim processing, coding and reimbursement methodologies, Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Familiarity and experience servicing member/patient facing technologies with a clinical focus strongly desired
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization, from direct product users up through C-suite decision-makers
- Must possess the ability to discuss analyses such as return on investment or other value-based reports with clients
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision
About the Location
We are open to remote employees, but living in the Eastern or Central Time Zones is helpful!
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefits package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!