OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth's prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support seven million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Power BI Engineer works in an agile environment while designing, coding, testing, deploying and debugging complex Power BI reports.
- You will design, develop, test, debug and deploy Power BI reports
- Collaborate with Product Management and users to design and implement new visually appealing reports
- Leverage excellent analytical and problem solving skills to develop rich data driven reports
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to simplify and present complex ideas
- Rapidly iterate through new report concepts and designs
- Refactor and maintain existing reports
- Support and inspire an Agile development environment by participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and daily standups. Lead the support of a continuous integration development environment
- Provide production support for escalated issues
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Review and debug reports
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Minimum 2-4 years’ of data analytics experience with at least 2 years in Power BI
- Analyzing information, advanced SQL programming, proficient in DAX queries, a passion for design of data visualization, software documentation and testing are required skills, as well as general programming skills and software development fundamentals, development process, and requirements
- MS Office advance, knowledge of Azure or AWS platforms
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Key Words: Power BI, Atlanta, Work from Home, Remote, Oncology, Report, Development, DAX, Cloud, Data Analysis, Data Analytics