- Elicit requirements, document workflows, and design solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborate effectively with clinicians, business users, product managers, developers, and partners to elicit, discover, and document business and clinical workflows, requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate discussions with cross-functional stakeholders to design practical solutions to clinical, business, and user problems
- Expand on and convey vague requests into actionable workflows and user stories
- Document functional designs and seek feedback from stakeholders, peers, and development team
- Practice iterative development taking feedback into consideration
- Work closely with the internal compliance team to drive changes in CMS and state compliance reporting
- Work closely with developers and QA analysts through the Agile process to turn designs into working software
- Perform QA of reporting changes to ensure accuracy and completeness as needed
- Conduct sprint and feature reviews with stakeholders to ensure solutions meet stakeholder needs
- Work effectively within an Agile team, including participating in and/or leading Scrum ceremonies such as standups, sprint planning, spring reviews, and retrospectives
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
- 4-6 years' experience in an agile environment is required or relevant educational attainment required
- Experience with JIRA, Rally or similar ALM tools is required, as well as Visio or similar tools required
- Prior experience as a Product Owner, with a Consulting firm, and designing Cloud/SaaS products is preferred. IIBA certification a plus!
- Facilitating design sessions to build consensus on a solution approach, and writing user stories and acceptance criteria are required skills.
- Ability to analyze large datasets using tools such as Datameer, SQL, and Python/PySpark.
About the Location
We are open to remote employees, but living in the Eastern or Central Time Zones is helpful!
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!