About Oncology Analytics
Oncology Analytics is a leading data analytics and technology-enabled services company dedicated to helping health plans, providers, life sciences and patients with solutions that are purpose-built for oncology. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
The Product Design Director will lead design teams to launch products in digital health. This role will provide design direction, build digital health products and solutions, manage resources in a fast-moving product organization, and drive product strategy to deliver compelling experiences that delight our patients/ members/clinicians and grow the business.
- Deliver solutions that balance user needs, business objectives, and technical considerations
- Manage a well maintained, groomed and effective product backlog through the creation of user stories.
- Ensure that 1-2 sprints of backlog are always ready.
- Collaborate with UX/UI design and UX research to develop workflows, mock-ups, and wireframes for user story development.
- Define and manage all stakeholders
- Set design strategy and approach for your product area.
- Represent design at the executive level and advocate for human-centered design practices.
- Seamlessly fill a player-coach role, providing strategy, leadership, and hands-on product design
- Lead scrum meetings, facilitate grooming, estimating, and tasking, and assists technology teams in organizing sprint reviews and demos.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog according to business value, ROI or other product strategies.
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across iOS, Android, and web
- Own the Objectives, Key Results, and Product Roadmaps.
- Define and write Epics, Features, and User Stories
- Create and maintain current end-user documentation and release notes.
- Use data to drive decision on user needs and wants.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant
- Over 10 years’ experience in design leadership and product development.
- Must have an outstanding portfolio showcasing impactful work in web and mobile and specific examples.
- Must have launched a digital mobile/online product
- Must have Agile experience
- Will possess cross-functional capabilities, including influencing, leading, collaborating initiatives that traverse multiple functions.
- Systems/Tools: MS Office Suite, Visio, Azure DevOps, Miro/ Collaboration Tools.
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. Oncology Analytics has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of Oncology Analytics’ utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
Oncology Analytics offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
Oncology Analytics offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!