- Design, develop, test, debug, deploy software solutions for the Digital Health platform
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Lead the Platform team and develop team members to higher performance
- Ensure the Platform team receives appropriate levels of staff training, recruiting, and staff development
- Measure team and individual performance; identify any gaps, and provide coaching in collaboration with engineering leadership
- Assess staffing needs to meet deliverables and assist with selection and onboarding of new hires, facilitating their assimilation into the team and work environment
- Perform validation and verification testing, document development phases and monitor systems, and review/debug code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required.
- 4-6 years of experience in software engineering or relevant educational attainment required.
- Expert knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure preferred), working knowledge of No-SQL or SQL databases.
- Proficient in various programming languages including Python and C# or Java. Experience with Agile or Scrum methodology.
- Analyzing information, software design, software documentation, and testing are required skills, as well as general programming skills and software development fundamentals, development process, and requirements.
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!