OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
The Senior DevOps Engineer – Digital Health is a hands-on engineer responsible for deploying, configuring, securing, monitoring, and troubleshooting services in Azure and other cloud platforms.
- Support a mobile app ecosystem and build pipelines/configuration management as well as handle deployments using Azure based tools including Azure DevOps for all mobile solutions
- Deploy microservices on container solutions including docker and Kubernetes (Azure)
- Provision cloud virtual machines, database servers, handle routing through virtual networks, configure reverse proxy for Kubernetes solutions and maintain load balancers
- Design and support mobile deployment infrastructure for iOS and Android apps including setting up environments to use Xamrin, React Native, Xcode, Gradle, TestFlight, etc
- Implement automation using Ansible/Terraform for deployments as well as supporting Infrastructure as Code
and implement monitoring tools to properly visualize the state of the mobile
ecosystem and create proactive alerts if users are experiencing slowness or
- Monitor the health and scale of the infrastructure used to support the mobile ecosystem to ensure uptime and resiliency
- Implement an affective backup and disaster recovery strategy for the mobile ecosystem
- Collaborate with platform and software engineers as well as QAs in order to troubleshoot and support mobile operations
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- 4-6 years of development and operations engineering experience or relevant educational attainment required
- Experience with cloud systems (Azure and Azure DevOps highly preferred) Experience with SQL or MySQL is preferred
- Knowledge around Agile/Scrum workflow methodologies required
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems is essential to the role
- MS Office advance, Expert knowledge of Azure or AWS platforms, Working knowledge of SQL
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
Our digital health solution is coming soon. Stay tuned!