We are looking for someone eager to oversee our organizational data strategies, data architecture and data engineering to develop a high-quality data model to support our business. You will lead teams to curate data asset integration, key technology processes, and provide hands-on support of data enablement for solution teams. This role will also be responsible for key initiatives in bridging OLTP and analytics workloads.
Oncology Analytics is not just another company. It’s one with a mission of putting cancer patient care first. Specifically, we provide a technology-enabled service to ensure cancer patients get the right treatment at the right time, and an affordable price — all based on science and the latest medical evidence. The company recently received two rounds of substantial funding for investment in our products and technology by some of the best equity partners in the industry, so we are also investing in great technology talent.
More about the role:
· You will lead the data engineering team to provide infrastructure strategy, roadmap, and solution architecture
· Oversee the analyzation, design, development, and support of all data application systems
· Collaboratively work with functional leadership across the organization to establish a data-driven culture, identify and track key objectives, make decisions and evaluate performance with data
· Participate on the Engineering leadership team, providing technical vision in the data arena
· Assess and manage staffing needs to meet deliverables and expectations of your team’s internal and external customers
· Measure team and individual performance and address any gaps, either by coaching employees to the expected level or managing an exit plan
What we need:
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
· 10+ years of data engineering experience with team people management, including offshore relationships, or relevant educational attainment required
· Strong technical security expertise, systems management and administration experience, and the ability to manage a team facing unique market challenges in talent attraction, development, and retention
· Must be familiar with healthcare data including claims and eligibility data and knowledge of medical ontologies
· Ability to understand data de-identification and skilled with de-identified data linking; Knowledge of NLP is a plus
· Thorough understanding of Azure data tools
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity
· Full benefits package starting day 1
· Retirement savings plan starting within your first month
· Social activities and community events with your peers
· Career growth with an industry innovator