Are you passionate about using digital solutions to transform and improve patient care? We have an exciting opportunity to be a pioneer in the market and excel at leadership across product, design, marketing and operations. You will take the lead in building and nurturing a high-performing digital health team that will develop products and solutions to support our health plan customers and their members. We are looking for someone with a successful track record of creating innovative solutions through experience design-thinking philosophy. You will be a key player bringing to market a one-of-a-kind patient-centered solution that will create strategic value and opportunity for the company’s future.
Oncology Analytics is not just another company. It’s one with a mission of putting cancer patient care first. Our customers are health plans across the US. There is a need for innovation to help patients through their cancer journey. The principal product manager will play a key role in bringing a digital care solution to market. This mobile first, digital health solution, will support cancer patients and the health plans during a patients treatment journey to improve quality of care and healthcare outcomes.
More about this role:
· You will serve as the product influencer and experience leader for the continued development and delivery of our the digital care solution.
· You will take best practices from previous product launch experience and apply them to execute on a vision-centered approach for oncology patient care.
· Your experience is needed to design and deliver powerful, innovative solutions t, which utilizes your broad knowledge of the US healthcare system including health plans, providers, life science and most importantly, consumers.
· You will engage in strategic planning with cross-functional peers on go-to market activities.
What we need:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
· At least 7 years of not just any product management experience, but has successfully delivered digital health products using mobile-first design principles and building cross-platform Android and iOS applications
· You must understand health care provider organizations and health plans work, as well as the regulatory/accreditation agencies that govern them.
· Experience with Agile software development
· Someone who is intellectually inquisitive and not just a task manager
· A passion for helping cancer patients
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1.
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Social activities with the local offices, including Wednesday team lunches and Thursday after-work beverages.
· Career growth with an industry innovator.