How about a role that is responsible for architecting and implementing data, validating the data, and using transformation pipelines? Would you enjoy designing and maintaining integrations across a variety of data domains and platforms? If so, we need you to join our engineering team!
At Oncology Analytics, we use the latest science and data analytics along with the most up to date research to ensure patients receive the optimal treatment. We recognize the challenges faced by oncology care teams in determining the best evidence-based treatments. Our team is leading the way in managing cancer care decisions and we are backed by some of the leading healthcare equity partners in the business.
More about the role:
· Implement reusable interoperability platform, including support for a variety of healthcare and non-healthcare standards
· Work with various EDI-X12 formats including 270, 271, 278, 834, 835, 837, etc to either parse the inbound files or transform output data into X12 file types
· You will Provide technical and design expertise to the project team regarding application integration solutions and problem resolutions
· Provide expertise working with different integration tools and alternatives like Azure Logic Apps/Function Apps in order to handle transformations
· Accurately resolve problems and document changes to integration solutions
What we need:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
· At least 2 years of integration engineering experience or relevant educational attainment required
· Must have experience with integration engineers such as Mirth, PilotFish, Workato, Logic Apps, or other equivalents.
· Experience with SQL server (writing and executing stored procedures), transforming returned data sets, query/monitor database for results and performance, etc.
· Healthcare experience highly desirable including working with FHIR APIs and HL7 standard
· Proven experience with distributed integration engineering, software systems development, and production support required with healthcare/non healthcare systems
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity
· Full benefits package starting day 1
· Social Activities and community events with your peers
· Career growth with an industry innovator