Are you an expert when it comes to sales and supporting ongoing clients? Are you able to develop and deliver presentations to ensure client/project goals and objectives are achieved? And support internal teams by providing up to date use case data? Working at Oncology Analytics is the company for you!
At Oncology Analytics, we provide the critical missing link for health plans by helping to manage the total cost of cancer care. Putting patients first is our mission and a commitment that was instilled by our Founder and still carries on with every employee hired.
More about the role:
- You will support the sales process as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) through ongoing use case development, proof of concept development and proposal development and delivery
- Work with Data Development and Analytics teams to design, schedule and deliver all elements of contractual engagements
- Participate in client - facing calls and meetings to understand needs and recommend solutions
- Work cross-functionally and with functional leaders to ensure on-time delivery of all aspects of client requirements to at meet expectations
- Communicate with key stakeholders to report on project's overall progress
- Support Marketing activities and events, which include attending industry conferences and supporting OA booth functions
- Support internal development activities by working with leaders to develop differentiated data products and service models
What we need:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required. MBA, MPH or Masters in Bioinformatics preferred
- At least 4-7 years experience of healthcare analytics, customer management and consulting experience in the healthcare (life sciences preferred) industry required
- Experience with the client engagement cycle with a strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of general QA data and analytics offerings and experience in data and analytics
- Need to have great written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, programming skills preferred, and advanced use of MS Office Tools
- Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
- Full benefits package starting day 1.
- Retirement savings starting within your first month.
- Social and Community events with your peers.
- Career growth with an industry innovator.