We have a great opportunity for an engineer who will work on designing, coding, testing, deploying and debugging the business services, rules engine, and database layers of our patient-focused oncology management platform.
Oncology Analytics has significantly grown its customer base over the past year, and now is expanding into related markets so they, too, can enjoy our rich evidence-based, technology-driven approach. What we offer isn’t like anyone else – purpose-built for oncology with a laser focus on patient care – as we help other businesses and organizations better understand the quality and rising costs of cancer treatment and the impact this has on patients and consumers.
More about the role:
· You’ll work closely with Product Management and users to design and implement new features and capabilities that meet or exceed the requirements.
· Work with your peers to review designs and conduct code reviews
· And collaborate with our clinical staff to develop a deep understanding of the business domain to support a rules engine that drives complex cancer patient protocols
What we need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
· 5+ years of experience developing software solutions in an agile environment
· Have worked in a Microsoft tools development environment with excellent c# skills and familiarity with Azure.
· Experience at all levels of the backend stack including authentication, authorization, microservices, databases (mostly SQL but experience with Mongo and others are a plus), system logging and monitoring.
· Experience with test-driven development.
· Experience with the software security and cloud-hosted applications security practices including user authentication and authorization frameworks
· Experience delivering solutions in healthcare and familiarity with healthcare data and concepts is a plus.
· Experience with rules engines is a plus.
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1.
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Social activities with the local offices, including Wednesday team lunches and Thursday after-work beverages.
· Career growth with an industry innovator.