Do you excel at eliciting requirements, designing data workflows, and converting ideas into working software? If so, we need your help in developing a roadmap facilitate discovery and design session, document data flows, and the specific user stories and acceptance criteria so the data engineering team can successfully execute the vision!
Analytics developed a technology platform that ensures patients receive the
optimal cancer treatment. By constantly reviewing new and existing oncology
drug therapies, we offer deep insights and analytics for health plans and
providers, which helps drive further development and improvement of cancer
More About this Role:
· You will provide program leadership to elicit requirements, document data flows, and design solutions to meet internal analytics and research customer business needs to develop and operate a “Data Factory” that is of high quality and predictable
· Act as the product owner of the Data Factory and develop a roadmap with broad buy-in across all key stakeholders
· Ensure the consistent and reliable delivery of data and analysis products to customers developed by the analytics and research teams
· Work effectively within an Agile team, including leading Scrum ceremonies such as standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
· Manage schedules, coordination of data engineering team, and report status across all team members and management
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
· You must have experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools for sprint planning and backlog management.
· 5 years of experience in an agile environment required or relevant educational attainment required.
· Must be proficient in understanding data schemas and models along with a deep knowledge of healthcare data including healthcare coding systems. Experience with data de-identification is a plus.
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1.
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Community and Social events with your peers.
· Career growth with an industry innovator.