How about a role where you can use your Azure or AWS skills to build new solutions? How about taking these to the next level, one that you define and execute? We are new to Azure but not new to offering technology enabled solutions that ensure cancer patients receive the best treatments, and we’d love you to help us move our solutions to a new platform.
Oncology Analytics has a great story! Founded and based on a “patient first” mission and recently receiving two rounds of substantial funding for investment in our products and technology by some of the best equity partners in the industry, we are poised for growth and need smart, innovative technology talent.
More about the role:
· Design and build data extraction solutions, transformation, and loading processes by creating data pipelines
· Leverage native Azure tools such as Synapse, Cosmos DB, and Azure Data Factory to build ETL jobs from SQL server in order to automate data flows
· Develop and design solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle; maintain and refactor existing schema to maximize data usability and consistency across different business functions
· You will confer with clinical staff in order to understand how EMR and claims data could be better investigated, treated, and mapped for consumption
· We need you to propose improvements to current OLTP/OMOP solutions in order to continue improving our data model
What we need:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
· 5-7 years’ experience in using SQL and/or NOSQL databases in a healthcare enterprise environment
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas to peers and across the company
· 5-7 years’ experience with big data platforms like Azura Data Lakes, Data Lakes Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Snowflake, CosmosDB, Synapse, Databricks, Spark/PySpark, Kafka, Hadoop, and Cloudera
· 3-5 years’ experience working with healthcare concepts and coding systems like ICD-10, RxNorm, NDCs, HCPCs, LOINC, CPT, SnoMed, etc.
· 3-5 years’ experience working with Microsoft tools such as Windows servers, SQL server, .NET framework and .NET
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity
· Full benefits package starting day 1
· Social Activities and community events with your peers
· Career growth with an industry innovator