Looking for a career where you can use your strong technical skills, and thrive in an open, collaborative, team environment? Do you enjoy providing technical and network support relating to computer hardware and software? We are a fast-growing healthcare technology company and we need you!
Oncology Analytics has a great story. Founded and based on a “patient first” mission and recently receiving two rounds of substantial funding for investment in our products and technology by some of the best equity partners in the industry, we are poised for growth and need smart, innovative technology talent.
More about the role:
· You will maintain and administer internal computer networks and related computing environments including systems, software, applications, hardware, and architecture.
· We need you to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network and systems problems and effectively document problem solutions
· Coordinate, plan and implement network security and improvement processes
· Design, configure and test new networking software, hardware and infrastructure
· Serve as an escalation point for Help Desk operations, directly supporting end-users
· Monitor network performance in coordination with MSSP to determine when action is needed
What we’re looking for:
· Bring us at least 5 years of technology experience or relevant educational experience required
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant field of study
· Must possess strong technical acumen with a customer-centric focus in addition to good listening
· Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches and controllers.
· Network security experience with extensive LAN/WAN familiarity and demonstratable knowledge of cloud network environments like GCP, AWS and Azure
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Social and Community events monthly with your peers
· Career growth with an industry innovator.