How about a role where you can use your Azure skills to develop, monitor, and test new analytical solutions? How about taking these to the next level, one that you define and execute? We strive to offer technology enabled solutions that ensure cancer patients receive the best treatments, and we’d love you to help us!
Oncology Analytics has a great story. Founded and based on a “patient first” mission and recently receiving two rounds of substantial funding for investment in our products and technology by some of the best equity partners in the industry, we are poised for growth and need smart, innovative technology talent.
More about the role:
· You will be responsible for providing database administration and support.
· Monitor development, test, and production environments for performance, stability, security, and cost.
· Perform maintenance, backup and recovery testing, and implementation of all databases.
· Mentor and coach developers on MS SQL.
· Support both MSSQL, MySQL, and Azure managed database environments.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 7 years’ experience in Information Technology, software development, and SQL DBA, 5 years’ experience with on-prem SQL DBAs and/or cloud database solutions such as Azure managed Instance of SQL.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
· Experience with SSIS preferred. Must be well versed in writing and modifying stored procedures.
· Experience with MySQL, High Availability, Replication, Security best practices, Service Broker, private cloud deployments, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, or Snowflake preferred.
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1.
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Community and Social events with your peers.
· Career growth with an industry innovator.