Are you passionate about building out and maintaining reference and metadata infrastructure to support data products and Life Sciences analytics businesses? Can you design and implement process flows for ongoing maintenance? If so, we need you on our team!
At Oncology Analytics, we use the latest science and data analytics along with the most up to date research to ensure patients receive the optimal treatment. We recognize the challenges faced by oncology care teams in determining the best evidence-based treatments. Our team is leading the way in managing cancer care decisions and we are backed by some of the leading healthcare equity partners in the business.
More about the role:
· You will be responsible for supporting data, business, and other strategic and operational
priorities for the department.
· Assess reference data needs for OA data products; identify appropriate sources of reference data per the assessed needs; acquire and onboard that data accordingly
· You’ll build an information library that supports the Enterprise Data Model while anticipating and planning for future innovative solutions and needs.
· Provide subject matter expertise towards meaningful usage and best practices of reference data; implement and maintain technical documentation of metadata repository.
· Engage in code reviews and process improvement exercises and provide quality assurance of data and results.
· We will need you to collaborate with other teams to drive customer experience, improve clinical/operational/engineering workflow, and track growth and value-based performance
What we need:
· A bachelor’s degree required
· At least 7 years of experience in health/clinical informatics domain
· Knowledge of various health data standards and vocabularies (NDC, NCPDP, ICD, CPT, SNOMED, RxNORM, LOINC, UMLS, etc.)
· Strong SQL skills, Python, and MS Office Suite advanced
· Excellent organization and Communication skills, problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail is a must
· Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
· Full benefits package starting day 1.
· Retirement savings starting within your first month.
· Social and Community events monthly with your peers.
· Career growth with an industry innovator.