Do you love the clinical side of oncology and want to play a critical part in maintaining the integrity of our operations? Do you value being an essential collaborative partner to ensure cancer patients receive the best treatments? We want you to be a part of our team!
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth's prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Case Review Representative/Mail Specialist serves as an in-house mailing process for letters that are not sent through our mail vendor. Manages daily reports such as turnaround time by payer to ensure all letters have been mailed timely and have met compliance requirement for turnaround time.
- You will be responsible for our fax intake and labeling
- You will review all protocol request that is received electronically and label accordingly
- Ensure information is collected to process protocols
- Prepare and mail letters on weekends when assigned
- Courier mail to post office/UPS on daily runs to drop off mail
- Manage daily Turnaround reports to ensure timeliness on all cases with mailing
- Triage and manage inbound emails from health plan clients, routing case specific emails to an appropriate team member, and resolving tier 1 level issues
- Add and maintain provider records in our portal
- Reset and issue provider credentials (username/password) and assist with provider access in our portal
- A people person looking to make a difference in the lives of oncology patients
- Someone with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Must have 2 years of administrative and/or customer service experience
- Skilled with implementation of systems for program effectiveness and productivity
- MS Office Suite proficient
- Bachelor’s degree always helps
- The standard shifts are Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00am - 6:00pm EST, however we would like someone who still has flexibility with their schedule!
About the Location
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 250 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by Arsenal Capital Partners & McKesson Corporation, we remain in an investment and growth mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
, a digital telehealth platform that delivers personalized, oncology-specific support to navigate the physical symptoms and emotional challenges caused by cancer and cancer treatment. Powered by technology, staffed 24X7, and delivered with empathy, Iris allows patients to connect with trained oncology experts and receive personalized, oncology-specific telehealth support.