Are you interested in an opportunity to develop a digital health product that will help to improve the overall wellness of cancer patients while lowering their cost of care? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
The Vice President of Product Management will drive the organization's overall digital health vision and go-to-market strategy, around telehealth, patient reported outcomes, mobile applications, online communities and other emerging technologies to transform how patients with cancer receive personalized, high-quality supportive care. This position will be responsible for the continuous evolution of the digital health product portfolio, driving product adoption and commercialization. The Vice President of Product Management will take best practices from previous product launch experience and apply them to execute on a vision centered on oncology patient care and delivering value to payer and provider constituents.
- Develop, execute upon and champion the digital health product strategy, aligning the Epic level product roadmap with corporate business objectives.
- Ideates, evaluates and develops new business models for market development, to accelerate the growth of the digital telehealth product
- Ownership of product management processes including product vision, scope, roadmap creation and go-to-market positioning
- Lead cross-functional and executive level product committee discussions on prioritization and strategic product decisions
- Deploy enhancements that add differentiation and competitive advantage, offer revenue generation and seek automation opportunities to improve efficiency in our care delivery model
- Establish a robust process to utilize user research and patient insights to drive prioritization, product adoption and enhancements
- Monitor and evolve product success metrics that support product decisions and demonstrate client value
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the patient engagement space including technologies, industry trends and helps evaluate potential partners and technical solutions vendors
- Partner effectively with engineering to drive requirements clarity and prioritization including making scope tradeoff decisions and ensuring design and development sprints have buy-in and established rhythm
- Work closely with the clinical operations teams to ensure mobile and service-level user experience flows seamlessly with backend workflow processes, incorporating end-to-end system requirements
- Commit to incorporate scalable processes for workflow, enterprise data and data integrity in design and requirements planning
- Champion best practices and foster collaboration across engineering, clinical, operations and product teams to promote transparency, teamwork, accountability and productivity
- Build and manage a high performing digital health product team, setting them up for success by instilling strong organizational management, leadership and a results-driven culture.
- Master's degree, Bachelor's degree or relevant experience preferred
- Proven experience in developing and deploying enhancements and strategies that have increased experience and engagement success measures
- 10-20 years of experience in hands-on product management or comparable start-up experience and 5+ years in leadership and managing teams
- Experience leading and commercializing mobile and technology solutions. Healthcare/Healthcare technology experience preferred
- Experience building frameworks for user research and insights and using data for prioritization and product decision.
About the Location
OncoHealth is committed to remote, hybrid or in office work options. The majority of the team will be remote or in hybrid work arrangements with offices in Atlanta, GA, Plantation, FL and Guaynabo, PR. We are open to employees nationwide but work primarily in the Eastern and Central Time Zones.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus. You may visit or work from our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 250 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by Arsenal Capital Partners & McKesson Corporation, we remain in an investment and growth mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
OncoHealth's latest offering is Iris, a digital telehealth platform that delivers personalized, oncology-specific support to navigate the physical symptoms and emotional challenges caused by cancer and cancer treatment. Powered by technology, staffed 24X7, and delivered with empathy, Iris allows patients to connect with trained oncology experts and receive personalized, oncology-specific telehealth support.