OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
The Manager of Quality Engineering is responsible for working with product managers, software developers, and other stakeholders to help ensure high quality. They participate in requirements and design validation, design test cases, and frameworks, and perform regression and exploratory testing.
- You will deliver quality through automated testing by taking ownership of the design, development, and execution of the test automation, including the following processes:
- Design, write, review, and test code in a collaborative environment
- Monitor, consolidate, analyze, debug, and communicates automation test results
- Create and manufacture test data needed for execution or database population
- Build tools to support automated testing of products
- Provide accurate time estimates and communication
- Participate in regression testing
- Develop proper automated regression tests and maintain existing regression test bed
- Identify impacted features and ensure effected tests are properly executed
- Participate off hours in release testing and ensure release is properly deployed to production
- Work with customers and stakeholders to document issues reported from the end users
- Provide input on issues that impact quality, system stability, and performance
- Work with the teams to test the fixes for patch releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required
- 5-7 years of software testing experience, 3 years experience managing a team or in a senior/lead role and at least 3 years of experience in test automation
- Must have experience in the design of an automated test system and testing of APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand, explain and debug both development and architecture solutions
- Development skills in MS Office advance, MS SQL, MySQL, Azure, GIT
About the Location
OncoHealth is committed to remote, hybrid or in office work options. The majority of the team will be remote or in hybrid work arrangements with offices in Atlanta, GA, Plantation, FL and Guaynabo, PR. We are open to employees nationwide but work primarily in the Eastern and Central Time Zones.
We are open to remote employees, but living in the Eastern or Central Time Zones is helpful!
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus. You may visit or work from our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 250 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by Arsenal Capital Partners & McKesson Corporation, we remain in an investment and growth mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
OncoHealth's latest offering is Iris, a digital telehealth platform that delivers personalized, oncology-specific support to navigate the physical symptoms and emotional challenges caused by cancer and cancer treatment. Powered by technology, staffed 24X7, and delivered with empathy, Iris allows patients to connect with trained oncology experts and receive personalized, oncology-specific telehealth support.