OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth's prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for assisting with software and service configuration, testing, training and implementation support functions. The role provides hands-on implementation support, configuration and process management to ensure project goals and objectives are achieved, and that functional requirements are satisfied. The Implementations Analyst also provides expertise in planning and executing change and functional support activities.
- You will assist the implementation and support team in project planning, tracking, documentation, testing, and issue management to verify that implementation services conform with established acceptance criteria
- Provide implementation process support
- Cultivate relationships to ensure and promote overall implementation and project support
- Participate in client-facing consultation calls to understand and advise on setup needs and workflow
- Work with technical services, client services and product management, to identify, troubleshoot and correct defects and test customer enhancement requests
- Work cross-functionally and with functional leaders to ensure implementation support and success
- Manage existing client project schedule of enhancements or scope expansion
- Develop and implement business solutions and operational processes that streamline the implementation process to make onboarding easier for our clients
- Communicate with key stakeholders to report on the project’s overall progress
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- 2-4 years in technical support, management customer experiences, and consulting experience in the healthcare industry
- Ability to abstract generalized requirements from document examples (e.g. health plan sample notifications) with a strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of general QA processes including test case and plan development and testing implementation
- Experience working with structured documents including data and workflows
- Experience with formal naming and content library management standards and tools
- Written communication skills, particularly working with medical and business professionals
- Systems/Tools: MS Office Suite proficient. Programming skills not required, but prior use of workflow-based tools desirable, as well as advanced use of MS Office Tools (Excel/Word)
About the Location
OncoHealth is committed to remote, hybrid or in office work options. The majority of the team will be remote or in hybrid work arrangements with offices in Atlanta, GA, Plantation, FL and Guaynabo, PR. We are open to employees nationwide but work primarily in the Eastern and Central Time Zones.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus. You may visit or work from our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 250 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by Arsenal Capital Partners & McKesson Corporation, we remain in an investment and growth mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
OncoHealth's latest offering is Iris, a digital telehealth platform that delivers personalized, oncology-specific support to navigate the physical symptoms and emotional challenges caused by cancer and cancer treatment. Powered by technology, staffed 24X7, and delivered with empathy, Iris allows patients to connect with trained oncology experts and receive personalized, oncology-specific telehealth support.