OncoHealth offers digital health solutions that offer relief to cancer patients recovering from treatments. We need a MS Dynamics365 professional to help us build and launch a CRM solution to interact with these patients. If you want to use your talents to improve the life and wellbeing of those with cancer, we'd love to get to know you.
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. By partnering with leading health plans across the US, we are collaborating to deliver next generation, mobile first solutions.
About the Role
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Engineer will implement, support, and enhance custom applications using Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Model driven frameworks, as well as using Dynamics Marketing and Customer Center applications for business needs such as patient outreach and patient service center.
- Develop/Refine user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both stakeholders and development teams
- Implement solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying flow, data usage, work processes, and investigating problem areas
- Prepare, install and configure solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis and recommending any changed in policies and procedures
- You will contribute to the company architectural best practices to be utilized on Dynamics 365
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Mentor and collaborate with software, data, DevOps and test engineers in order to facilitate the engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required
- 2-4 years of total IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack, including Microsoft 365 and Azure
- At least 2 years of hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Experience working in an Agile with Scrum environment
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
About the Location
OncoHealth is committed to remote, hybrid or in office work options. The majority of the team will be remote or in hybrid work arrangements with offices in Atlanta, GA, Plantation, FL and Guaynabo, PR. We are open to employees nationwide but work primarily in the Eastern and Central Time Zones.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus. You may visit or work from our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 250 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by Arsenal Capital Partners & McKesson Corporation, we remain in an investment and growth mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.
OncoHealth's latest offering is Iris, a digital telehealth platform that delivers personalized, oncology-specific support to navigate the physical symptoms and emotional challenges caused by cancer and cancer treatment. Powered by technology, staffed 24X7, and delivered with empathy, Iris allows patients to connect with trained oncology experts and receive personalized, oncology-specific telehealth support.