OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth’s prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Data Analyst is responsible for building out and maintaining analytics products as well as supporting the usage of such products through implementations and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide information and analysis to support strategic business and operational priorities
- Collaborate with Client Success on implementing new client; Team with Sales to provide high quality estimates and presentations
- Deliver reports, dashboards, and projections to the Operations team to help increase efficiencies, improve quality, and expand understanding of the business
- Follow best practice for data quality and governance and ensure high-quality data is collected
- Provide quality assurance of data and results
- Embed proper security protocols within all data, workflows, and reports
- Operationalize results by collaborating with other teams to drive customer experience, improve clinical/operational workflow, and track growth and value-based performance
- Work with Product to create new insights for our analytics products
- Automate analytical data builds and report workflows
- Continuously tune and enhance our analytic tools to achieve higher levels of accuracy, team member engagement and customer impact
- Participate in developing the client experience through clinical insights
- Engage in code reviews and process improvement exercises
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant experience required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of medical billing and coding, processing or analyzing insurance claims or relevant educational attainment preferred
- Programming experience combining, manipulating, and analyzing large internal and third-party data preferred (i.e., Python, SQL, Hadoop, Spark)
- Systems/Tools: Python, Spark, SQL, cloud experience are preferred, preferably with Azure.
About the Location
We are open to remote employees, but living in the Eastern or Central Time Zones is helpful!
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth's utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.