About Oncology Analytics
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, Oncology Analytics’ prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Software Engineer – Full Stack works in an agile environment designing, coding, testing, deploying and debugging complex software applications and services with ability to touch any application layer from the Angular based front-end through the middle services tier to the backend database.
- You will design, develop, test, debug, deploy platform features
- Collaborate with Product Management and users to design and implement new features and capabilities that meet or exceed the requirements
- Work with your peers to review designs and conduct code reviews
- Work with UX Design to develop innovative user interactions including the support a responsive UI and visual transitions to optimize the user experience
- Develop unit tests to verify your code in line with a test driven development environment
- Refactor existing code when necessary and update corresponding unit tests
- Help peers with design and code reviews to ensure consistency and to maintain code quality, maintainability, testability
- Support and inspire an Agile development environment by participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and daily standups
- Lead the support of a continuous integration development environment
- Provide production support for escalated issues
- Assist in responding to production issues and help develop fixes where needed
- Be an all around team player and pitch in wherever needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required
- 2-4 years of experience developing software solutions in and agile environment or equivalent educational attainment
- Must have experience with the latest software security and cloud hosted applications security practices including user authentication and authorization frameworks
- Experience delivering solutions in healthcare and a familiarity with healthcare data and concepts is a plus.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting ideas to peers and across the company
- Skilled with Microsoft tools development environment, C#, Azure, etc.
About the Location
The majority of your team will be located in the Greater Atlanta area; however, we are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealth’s utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.