Are you looking for a new opportunity, one that will allow you to build your career in marketing while working with a team that is passionate and committed to improving the lives of people with cancer? At OncoHealth, we know that every patient is someone’s loved one and we never lose sight of what’s important to those who place their trust in us. We are looking for someone that shares in this ethos to join our growing marketing department. As marketing manager, you will play an integral role in helping to raise awareness for OncoHealth’s digital solutions, which are designed ensure patients are receiving the right treatment in an ever-changing world of new therapeutics.
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth’s prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, planning, and management of demand generation campaigns that generate and nurture leads from multiple channels. This role will coordinate across functions, leverage digital platforms to automate marketing activities, and support sales efforts. The position will build content and communications to support campaigns, along with incorporating data analytics and reporting to optimize ROI.
- You will develop and manage creative content for distribution across digital platforms
- Ensure adherence to corporate branding and integrating corporate guidelines into marketing communications programs
- Use your influencing skills to drive adoption of new communications approaches and strategies
- Look to leverage new channels and techniques, and identify unique, attention-getting marketing communication strategies to help meet the Company’s objectives
- You will manage the execution of events/users conferences and Webinar program
- Lead event plan implementation and manage outside vendors, track progress/reports to senior leadership, and tie events to key business metrics
- Manage the end-to-end development of compliant, competitive, and compelling proposals through effective collaboration across teams
- Leverage excellent writing and editing skills to strategically convey OncoHealth’s offering through effective and tailored RFPs and RFIs
- Support the creation and ongoing maintenance of a new sales pricing proposal template
- Work with sales, product and cross-team subject matter experts to maintain and refine OncoHealth’s reference content
- Craft a proactive RFP template for the sales team to share with prospective clients and create content and presentations for sales meetings
- Oversee sales operations and the administration of all sales and marketing platforms, adding and removing users and influencing new processes as the business scales
- Manage outside lead generation vendor to ensure program success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, or relevant field is required.
- Must have between 5-7 years’ experience with overall Marketing, Communications, and Content Creation
- 3+ years’ experience with in-person and virtual events is required
- Experience creating and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. Must be familiar with building workflows and managing marketing automation platforms
- Strategic and creative writing skills for developing compelling materials with original thought leadership to target external audiences
- Project leadership skills to both deliver materials and help set an appropriate engagement cadence across other teams
- Ability to work across functions and groups. Ability to manage various projects simultaneously. Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Systems/Tools: HubSpot and/or Microsoft Dynamics experience is preferred. Administration and management of Salesforce. Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word Templates Adobe Illustrator
About the Location
We are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone, however Atlanta or Boston-based is a huge plus!
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.