Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients with cancer? Do you enjoy collaborating with a talented team of clinicians, engineers, data scientists, and product managers to bring new products and services to life for health plans, providers and members? If so, we are looking for you!
OncoHealth is a leading digital health company dedicated to helping health plans, employers, providers, patients, and life science researchers navigate the physical, mental, and financial complexities of cancer through technology enabled services and real-world data analytics. Through an evidence-based, real-world analytics approach to utilization management, OncoHealth’s prior authorization platform is used by health plans and their network physicians to support 7 million health plan members in the US and Puerto Rico.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will support the growth and scalability of our core utilization management product, OneUM. Working in a cross functional environment with operations, clinical and technology this role will use analytical and systems workflow skills to automate manual processes, enhance clinical intelligence rules, improve the internal and external user experience, and take ownership of delivering value to our clients.
- Be the company’s steward and SME for our oncology utilization management end to end platform
- Collaborate with operations and clinical teams to understand and improve case processing workflows
- Keep current regulatory and market requirements
- Establish measurable OKRs for operational efficiency, aligned with corporate objectives
- Lead cross-functional project teams to gather clear requirements and conduct analyses and solution for measurable process improvements
- Use requirements and analyses to prioritize the highest value features to build
- Iteratively execute user-centered improvements, aligned with roadmap prioritization and engineering sequencing plans
- Institutionalize process improvement through training sessions and documentation
- Socialize enhancements across teams through presentations and results report outs
- Track trends and goal completion status for automation initiative projects
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required; Master's degree preferred
- Product Management with Agile Methodology experience required
- 4+ years of experience managing software application development and implementation projects required
- Technical design and healthcare utilization management experience preferred and experience working with a payor or provider organization
- Must possess cross-functional capabilities, including influencing, leading, collaborating initiatives that traverse multiple functions
- Must possess familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management and value-based cancer care and its impact on health system revenue model
- Familiar with MS Office Suite, Visio, Azure DevOps and Aha
About the Location
We are open to remote work preferably in the Eastern or Central times zone.
Taking ownership of quick action, critically thinking through the needs, and working well with others are key competencies of team member success. Our leadership is dedicated to building a culture based on respect, clinical excellence, innovation – all with a focused mission of putting patients first!
We offer a full benefit package starting on your first day, along with a company bonus and equity so you can experience the value of our growth along with the rest of the team. You will work from (or visit) our very modern and engaging offices, and experience a fun, collaborative environment where social activities and community events matter. We enjoy being together!
The cost of cancer related medical services and prescription drugs in the United States is expected to reach $246 billion by 2030. OncoHealth has enjoyed rapid growth over the past 3 years and seeks smart, collaborative people to join its team. We have just under 200 team members, so we can move swiftly but precisely to the market needs of our customers. Strongly backed financially by leading healthcare equity partners, we remain in an investment mode. This means we are open-minded to how we get the work done – now is the perfect time to talk to us!
Our Current Solutions
Through the use of OncoHealths' utilization management system, OneUM, our customers can use a single e-Prior Authorization portal for all oncology drug request and treatments. Our system improves quality of care, reduces provider abrasion and gives health plans visibility into the total cost of oncology treatment.
OncoHealth offers Oncology Insights Pro, an analytic software solution that enables health plans to use data and analytics to improve oncology programs. Using real world data, our engineers normalize data to create analytic dashboards with drill down compatibilities. The data is the paired with expert guidance providing the strategies an insight needed to keep up with the continuing evolving cancer treatment landscape.
OncoHealth offers Pharmacy Consulting services to health plans and pharmaceutical companies. New cancer treatments are entering the market at an unrelenting pace. Since 2018, the FDA approved 121 new cancer applications including 49 novel cancer drug entities. Our Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacologists can help health plans update drug policies, offer utilization management and formulary advice, and development training for staff.