Rebel Labs is a cool new Los Angeles based startup leading a science-based revolution in the wellness arena, encompassing mind, body, and spirit. We are here to teach you to build a healthy life, providing every building block of knowledge from food to fitness.
Our online subscription-based wellness program (and mobile app coming soon), Rebel360, offers a 360° approach to improving your overall health. Covering cooking, nutrition, fitness, and yoga, the Rebel360 program offers consumers video courses that help them create a sustainable, healthy lifestyle. https://rebel360.com
- Build and execute a strong social media content strategy across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Snapchat, etc.)
- Develop and schedule creative content and campaigns via an editorial calendar across multiple accounts
- Deliver on defined organic growth and audience engagement goals, focusing on Instagram
- Serve as a community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, and partners
- Seek out and manage brand partnership and affiliate opportunities
- Discover new influencer talent for collaborations, new content, and campaigns
- Manage influencer program from contracts, execution, and reporting
- Monitoring trending and reactive social media content in order to contribute strategically and creatively to social media content ideation and planning
- Explore new strategic and creative marketing channels
- Maintaining a virtual filing system for all digital marketing content utilizing Basecamp, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other digital storage tools
- Organizing & maintaining our idea content bank pulled from sources like Instagram, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Researching, tracking, and logging relevant content for social media curation
- Supporting content producers and editors when needed (e.g., content production scheduling and execution)
- 4+ years of professional experience in a marketing role, preferably in a social media B2C environment
- Knowledge of the health & wellness industry, especially with subscription-based services
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sprout Social
This is a full-time position with our offices currently located in Culver City, with plans to expand to a larger office in the greater Los Angeles area later in 2019. Do we sound like a good fit? If so, please reach out ASAP, because we are ready to hit the ground running NOW! We are looking forward to welcoming you on board and having you on our Rebel Labs team.