For over 30 years, the team at KSI Auto Parts has been dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, services and smiles to our customers. Our commitment to them and our employees is what puts us at the forefront of the auto body parts industry. We believe in “One Team, One Goal” and we are on the search for talented individuals who are looking for a great place to work. If you are dedicated, driven, and eager, we invite you to learn more about us. In conjunction with promoting inclusivity and diversity across our company we will provide a meaningful work environment. We value our employees and want to invest in their development and growth. If you have the same goals in mind, join team KSI!
KSI Auto Parts is an industry-leading distributor of quality aftermarket collision parts in the United States. Our focus includes servicing collision repair facilities for both insurance and non-insurance related work by offering a large variety of certified and non-certified parts from over 80 suppliers. As a Delivery Driver you will transport products safely and deliver them to our customers in a timely manner. In this role, you will organize, load and unload products, verify invoices and collect payment. Additionally, you will also be a problem solver for our customers; providing customer support and accepting returns.
- Safely and efficiently deliver auto parts on a specified delivery route to customers
- Properly load/unload truck with customer orders
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic and safety regulations
- Process returns and collect payment per company policy
- Serve customers courteously
- Clean Driver’s License - 5 years - (No DUI or Driving on Suspended)
- NO CDL Required
- Ability to pass a Drug Screening Test
- Clean Background
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to reach, bend, lift, pull and push up to 50lbs
Working Schedule and More:
- Fulltime (NOT Seasonal), Monday - Friday
- Hours: From 7:00am-7:30am start, working 8-10 hours per day
- Overtime available!
KSI Auto Parts has a Covid- 19 Vaccination policy for all its employees requiring all be either fully vaccinated by the first day of work or have provided documentation requesting a Medical or Religious exemption to the policy.
Compensation Package and Perks:
- Pay Rate: Competitive salary range based on experience level, ranging from $16-$17 per hour.
- Available Benefits: We offer employees paid vacation time, paid holidays, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K, life insurance, and more!
- Referral Program: $500 Bonus when you refer friends and family.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
For more info, visit us at www.ksiautoparts.com.
KSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity