For over 30 years, the team at KSI Auto Parts has been dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, services and smiles to our customers. Our commitment to them and our employees is what puts us at the forefront of the auto body parts industry. We believe in “One Team, One Goal” and we are on the search for talented individuals who are looking for a great place to work. If you are dedicated, driven, and eager, we invite you to learn more about us. In conjunction with promoting inclusivity and diversity across our company, we will provide a meaningful work environment. We value our employees and want to invest in their development and growth. If you have the same goals in mind, join team KSI!
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for receiving and recording accurate payment data for KSI. The successful candidate will have world-class customer service skills and be comfortable using Excel and other technical programs. If you’re good with numbers, personable, and enjoy working with people, we’re looking for you!
The following is a list of tasks you can expect to perform on a daily basis:
- Handle daily cash receipts and incoming checks for bank deposits
- Review invoices and related accounting documents to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Manage accounts receivable email and answer customer inquiries in regards to invoices, credits, debits, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers and vendors via phone/email and build relationships that provide an amazing customer experience.
- Follow up on outstanding accounts and ensure customer payments are applied and deposited in a timely manner; research and investigate any shortages and create credit memos accordingly
- Maintain updated customer contact and account data
- Prepare reports and file records accurately
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
We’re looking for qualified candidates who have the following minimum requirements:
- An Associate’s degree, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting clerk role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide accurate, thorough, and consistent information when accomplishing a task such as; ability to check documents and invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate effectively with others.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively solve problems, think for themselves and create practical solutions to complex analytical and organizational challenges with little oversight.
- Incredible customer service skills and the passion to help people by listening intently and resolving their needs in a professional and timely manner; excellent phone etiquette and the ability to resolve problems for customers and vendors
- Strong math skills and the ability to handle and count cash quickly and efficiently.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience using ERP systems such as Microsoft Navision
- World-class teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people to achieve daily tasks and KSI’s organizational goals.
The following will set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience working in the aftermarket automotive collision repair parts industry
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and geographically distributed environment.
- Flexibility to work variable schedules including weekends.
*We offer employees competitive medical, vision, and dental insurance, Bonuses, 401K, life insurance and more!
For more info, visit us at www.ksiautoparts.com.
KSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.