For over 30 years, the team at KSI Auto Parts has been dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, services, and smiles to our customers. Our commitment to them and our employees is what puts us at the forefront of the auto body parts industry. We believe in “One Team, One Goal” and we are on the search for talented individuals who are looking for a great place to work. If you are dedicated, driven, and eager, we invite you to learn more about us. In conjunction with promoting inclusivity and diversity across our company, we will provide a meaningful work environment. We value our employees and want to invest in their development and growth. If you have the same goals in mind, join team KSI!
KSI Auto Parts, a supplier of aftermarket automobile collision repair parts, is seeking full-time Warehouse Associates! If you are professional and hardworking, APPLY NOW!
· Safely operate warehouse equipment
· Run warehouse shipments, remove can’t finds from warehouse shipments, check in-bound shipments
· Light data entry, spreadsheeting, and invoicing
· Pull parts from the warehouse based on corresponding pick tickets and stage for delivery vehicles
· Unload containers of product to prepare for proper put away within the warehouse
· Check accuracy and quality of all products prior to staging for delivery
· Maintain proper and organized documentation of items picked in correspondence with orders received
· Ability to pass a drug test and background screening
· Excellent communication and adaptability skills
· Must be at least 18 years old of age
· 1 to 3 years of warehousing experience
· Able to reach, bend, lift, pull, and push up to 75lbs
· Competitive hourly wage based on experience level, ranging from $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
· Benefits include paid vacation time, paid holidays, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K matching, life insurance, and more
KSI Auto Parts has a Covid-19 vaccination policy for all its employees, requiring all be either fully vaccinated by the first day of work or have provided documentation requesting a medical or religious exemption to the policy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift, pull, and move up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
For more info, visit us at www.ksiautoparts.com.
***KSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity***