ePayPolicy is a young vibrant company that is transforming the way the insurance industry collects and receives funds. Our office is located in west Austin and is filled with energetic and creative individuals that love what they do. We have clients from coast to coast and we’re growing fast. We’ve built an amazing product to date and are looking for a Senior .NET Developer with an Architecture focus that can help us launch the next iteration.
The platform is broken into two parts. The first is an online payment page that offers insureds two ways to pay their insurance agent: with any major credit card or ACH. We securely process the payment and deposit funds into the customer’s bank account in two days.
The second is a backend dashboard. This allows customers to manage their payments, send funds to Brokers and Agents, and utilize other cutting-edge features.
Our future vision is to become the go-to payment platform for all parties in the insurance industry to seamlessly send payments amongst each other on a global scale.
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both. You combine curiosity, judgment, and drive, and like asking “why” to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause.
You thrive in a collaborative environment, where teams work together to solve problems with a positive outlook. You engender a cooperative spirit, and are able to express opinions constructively.
When you encounter a problem you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead.
You can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You can take an ambiguous assignment and deliver value as needed. You employ multiple tools, methods, and techniques to get things done.
In this role you’ll be able to make a huge impact and have a ton of autonomy. So what’s needed?
• Senior Software Engineer with architecture ownership history and complete understanding of SDLC. Minimum 5 years in full-stack web application development, Design Patterns, OOP, CI/CD
• Willing to have a strong role in the technical direction of the product. Ensure good coding practices and design patterns are followed
• Desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Outstanding communication skills
• Able to debate technical solutions with teammates constructively
• A strong desire to push the limits of the product
• A strong desire to improve the efficiency of our clients’ operations through new features on the roadmap
• Experience working with RESTful APIs
• Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and platform services in Azure
• Experience in building highly-available, scalable, secure, and resilient systems
• Experience and eagerness to work closely with clients and technology partners
• Guiding third-party developers through the integration process of working with our APIs
• Production troubleshooting
• Contribute to code reviews
• Pair with and mentor other members of the team
• Help clients troubleshoot their integrations
• Define and iterate upon team processes to improve scale and reduce errors
• Great work/life balance
• Unlimited vacation
• Competitive salary
• Free food and snacks
• Open door policy
• No micromanagement
• Huge opportunity for growth
• Fantastic health, dental, and vision benefits
• Opportunity to make a huge impact on an ever-expanding industry
We value diversity here at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit & promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
While the majority of our team is still working remotely due to COVID-19 guidelines, we would prefer a local Austin-area candidate to fill this position as we would expect some level of onsite work as we transition back to the office over the next several months.