ePayPolicy is looking for a hungry and highly motivated ASP .NET MVC developer that will be responsible for full stack development. You will also work directly with clients in order to learn about their integration needs and implement changes.
Plain and simple - ePayPolicy is the insurance payment processor of the future. We enable insurance agents to accept payments online, and we are, hands down, the best at what we do.
We started ePayPolicy in 2014 with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payments. Today, with over 2,400 clients and explosive, exponential, growth, we’re proud to say we are exceeding that goal every day -- and we want YOU to be a part of it!
· Competitive salary
· Free snacks
· Fantastic health, dental, and vision benefits
· Unlimited vacation
· Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a marketing campaign or a suggestion on how to improve customer service, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
· No micromanagement
· Huge opportunity for growth
· Have great communication skills
· Can work with the product manager to build features from well defined stories in the backlog
· Have at least 3-5 years of solid ASP .NET MVC experience with C#
· Experience with Entity Framework
· Can work the full stack from SQL to HTML/CSS/jQuery/Knockout.js
· Understand how to make a user-friendly interface
· Enjoy writing unit tests
· Want to work on user-facing applications, RESTful APIs, and VoiceXML
· Are teachable and enjoy health debate about the best ways to implement a feature
We can teach your everything you need to know about insurance, but what we can’t teach is work ethic and a desire to grow -- that’s on you.
Come in everyday with a positive attitude and an enthusiasm to learn and help your team grow, and we guarantee you’ll have a blast!