Ready to start your career?
Salary ($40,000 - $50,000)
Tired of creating generic stories and sending email blasts that have as much flavor as Vanilla Soy Vegan Ice Cream? Do we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a digital marketing communications coordinator that is ready to take the next step in their career (or get it started) and join a young vibrant startup that’s growing fast. This position will have real responsibilities, real deadlines, and you’ll be making a real impact. If this sounds like something you’re interested in read on, if not please pass this job posting onto a marketer that is looking to do something amazing with their talents.
ePayPolicy is the nation’s foremost provider of payment processing developed exclusively for the insurance industry. The team here is a vibrant, creative group that doesn’t shy away from challenges, continues to hit ambitious goals, and loves doing what we do because at the end of the day we work hard so we can play hard.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· -Develop and execute communication programs to grow brand awareness and engagement
· -Write, proofread and edit content including thought leadership articles, press releases, presentations, blogs, sales enablement and more
· -Design and work with designers to create graphics within our branding kit
· -Manage the social marketing calendar and schedule posts through Sprout Social
· -Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop content and execute programs
· -Coordinate and manage trade shows to promote ePayPolicy's brand across the industry
· -Analyze and monitor competitive data to capitalize on market opportunities and challenges
Qualifications and Skills
· - Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or 1 – 2 years of working experience
· - Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and creating graphics
· - Willingness to learn new concepts, strategies, and technologies
· - Experience in writing social posts, researching topics, and managing content calendar
· - Is comfortable working in a fast pace environment
· - Thorough understanding of branding and marketing communications strategies
· - Understands similarities and differences between social channels
· - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- well organized and can hit deadlinesIf you’re ready to work in a rocket fast environment, be a major team player, and don’t mind thinking outside the box we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to apply and we’ll be in touch shortly.