ePayPolicy is the only payment processor designed specifically for independent insurance agencies to accept credit card and ACH payments online. We’re the best at what we do, just ask any of the 26 state insurance associations that endorse us as their go-to payment processor, or our 1,800 customers.
Founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payments. We continue to grow and now need an experienced, passionate Customer Success Manager.
Your primary role is to reach out to our existing customers and have deep conversations to learn ways to increase their usage of our system. Left alone, our clients increase usage of ePayPolicy organically, but can you bring in improvements that will make that growth curve steeper?
What you learn from those conversations will impact our product, marketing, and sales efforts. This is a proactive role where you will reach out to customers as opposed to responding to support tickets which are handled by our existing customer support staff.
Other important initiatives the Customer Success role will own:
Increase the portfolio’s transaction volume
Build out a repeatable referral model
Engage users that are not using the product to get them using
Retention - save accounts that try to cancel
Up-sells and upgrades - and get users to use the product more holistically
Implement an NPS program
- Come join a winning team! We have a 95%+ retention rate with our customers
- Fun culture (No egos here. We laugh all day while being super productive.)
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Open communication and access to leadership
- No micromanagement
- Huge opportunity for growth
- Stocked fridge, team lunches, fun outings
- Close to fantastic restaurants
We’re looking for people who truly love working with customers and are eager and willing to over deliver. We can teach you everything you need to know about insurance, but what we can’t teach is work ethic and a desire to serve -- that’s on you.
You’ll possess the following -
- You understand exactly how to track success this in role
- You will come in every day with a positive attitude excited to learn, service our customers, and help the company grow
- You have experience demonstrating a SaaS product for new customers
- You should have at least 2 years of customer success experience on a software product (preferably SaaS), as well as a proven professional track record of success in previous roles
- Strong communication skills is a must. (So is a sense of humor - we like to have fun!)
- You should be extremely organized
If this all sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!