BEKO Technologies Corp is a manufacturer of all the ancillary components and system Solutions associated with compressed air and gas and we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer supports and further develops the product & production methods of constructing desiccant dryer system technology. He/she provides hardware and system designs within product design guidelines and maintains high levels of standardization at minimal costs. The Senior Mechanical Engineer communicates the product designs through drawings, specifications, and other related documents.
We are most interested in dynamic and driven individuals with a solid engineering background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid Modeling Experience
- Parts Management
- Desiccant System simulation/performance calculations
- Prototyping / pilot production
- Manufacturing methods & equipment
Area of Responsibility
- Mechanical design engineering of standard and custom compressed air products which meet market requirements of innovation, cost, quality and lead time.
- Provide designs which comply with basic Lean Engineering concepts of standardization and modularity.
- Provide documentation, including, but not limited to, Bills of Materials, Manufacturing and Sales drawings.
- Project management of standard and custom product development projects.
- Review and generate responses to job specific requirements for review, including, but not limited to, technical responses, cost estimates, and design feedback
- Process engineering changes or engineering work orders independently or thru associated staff designers.
- Support of Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality and Product Support.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Develops design drawings to fulfill technical objectives consistent with established guidelines, customer requirements and design specifications. Provides input to alternative product and system designs as required.
- Initiates Engineering Change Orders per Engineering Change Order procedures.
- Reviews design alternatives as applied to product systems, products or parts development and provides input to design changes which meet production capabilities at favorable costs.
- Communicates technical designs through drawings, specifications and other related documents to manufacturing, purchasing, vendors and customers for appropriate implementation.
- Participates in planning and scheduling of design and drafting projects.
- Participates in all phases of project pre-design (feasibility) through fabrication, including manufacturing reviews.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of product instruction manuals and engineering standards, as required.
- Keeps informed of new or improved methods, materials and other advances in
- engineering technology and software.
Job requirements and necessary skills
- Working knowledge of sources for component parts pursued for product and product systems development.
- Demonstrated ability to systematically approach and resolve production and equipment challenges
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 5 years + of progressive experience involving desiccant dryer technology
- High proficiency in 2-D & 3-D CAD; AutoCAD, Solidworks, preferred.
- Familiarity with New Product Development and Engineering Change Management processes.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP preferred
- Interpersonal skills (relationship building, teamwork, conflict resolution, customer orientation).
- Communication (verbal communication, listening, written communication).
- Judgment (original thinking, judgment and decision making, problem solving).
- Performance skills (accuracy with detail, planning and organizing, efficiency).
- Familiarity working with outside suppliers.
- Ability to set priorities and organize work independently.
Who is BEKO Technologies?
BEKO Technologies GmbH was established in 1982 and employees more than 500 people in 15 subsidiaries worldwide. As a manufacturer of all the ancillary components and system solutions associated with compressed air and gas, BEKO Technologies Corp provides their customers with a broad product spectrum of industry leading products for all of their compressed air challenges.
What does being an employee at BEKO Technologies mean?
BEKO Technologies offers employees the experience of working for a company that is a unique and synergistic blend of American and European business cultures. This means competitive salary packages, excellent benefits, comprehensive reimbursement plans, and a team oriented work environment.
BEKO Technologies is a company where employees truly enjoy working. Through a more progressive management style, we seek to provide employees the ideal work-life balance and benefits that offer a real sense of security for all.
BEKO Technologies, Corp is an equal opportunity employer.