CoLabs is a software incubator that partners with industry leaders to build cloud-based solutions, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, tailored to specific industry challenges.
Trusted by publicly traded companies and professional sports teams in the NFL, MLB, and NHL, our first product, IntelAgree, is a comprehensive AI platform that optimizes every part of the contracting process - so companies can simply (and automatically) create, negotiate, sign, manage, and analyze agreements.
To date, we've raised over $10M to help us scale with our rapid growth. We're looking for hard working, intelligent, talented people to join our team.
We are looking for driven, entry-level sales professionals that embody a strong work ethic. They will be responsible for uncovering net new business opportunities. Inherently competitive individuals who enjoy challenging themselves are typically well equipped for the task of being an SDR. CoLabs SDRs are equipped with comprehensive training and world-class sales technology to aid in their prospecting efforts. Cold calling, emailing, and engaging with prospects via LinkedIn are all vital resources that you will need to optimize in order to be successful.
- Identify and contact decision makers at companies within our ICP and schedule introductory appointments with them
- Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on a new way to manage their contracts
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, or other sales-related activities
- Compensation - Ability to earn up to 105k anually
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
- Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients' needs
- Promotion opportunities within the sales organization
- Open PTO - Take as much as you need to maintain a proper work-life balance, including six company-paid holidays and the entire week of Christmas off
- Office Space - All CoLabs employees work on fully-adjustable standing desks and sit in ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chairs
- Medical Benefits - Receive the best medical benefits available that are 100% paid for by CoLabs for you and your children - you are only responsible for your spouse's medical premiums
- Culture - Enjoy company provided beverages and snacks, casual dress code, and fun company outings
- Flexibility - Work from home and remotely (when applicable)
- Connectivity - Cell phone and home broadband allowance is provided when appropriate