CoLabs is a software incubator that
partners with industry leaders to build cloud-based solutions, using artificial
intelligence and machine learning, tailored to specific industry challenges.
Trusted by publicly traded companies and professional sports teams in the NFL, MLB, and NHL, our first product, IntelAgree, is a comprehensive AI platform optimizes every part of the contracting process—so companies can simply (and automatically) create, negotiate, sign, manage, and analyze agreements.
To date we’ve raised over $10M to help us scale with our rapid growth. We’re looking for hard working, scrappy, talented people to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
We are looking for driven high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to pick up the phone, make a ton of calls, drive new business, and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory, best in class prospecting tools, and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with leadership and our talented sales executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in HubSpot.
· Identify and contact decision makers at target companies to convert them into CoLabs clients.
· Generate and qualify new leads
· Prepare your Sales Executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
· Do whatever it takes to grow your team’s accounts
• Bachelor's Degree
• A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the CoLabs sales team
• A “today not tomorrow” attitude towards learning and achieving goals
• Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
• Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on a new way to operate
• Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
• An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list
• The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
• Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients’ needs
• Promotion opportunities within the sales organization and other functions for top performers
• Open PTO – Take as much as you need to maintain a proper work-life balance, including six company-paid holidays and the entire week of Christmas off
• Office Space – All CoLabs employees work on fully-adjustable standing desks and sit in ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chairs
• Medical Benefits – Receive the best medical benefits available that are 100% paid for by CoLabs for you and your children – you are only responsible for your spouse’s medical premiums
• Compensation – Earn a competitive salary and a 401(k) Match with vesting and no waiting period
• Culture – Enjoy company-provided beverages and snacks, a casual dress code, and fun company outings
• Flexibility – Work from home and remotely (when applicable)
• Connectivity – Cell phone and home broadband allowance is provided when appropriate