Join one of the most exciting start-ups in Tampa Bay and work closely with company founders!
CoLabs is a software incubator that partners with industry leaders to build cloud-based solutions, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, tailored to specific industry challenges.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our Director of Professional Services with the implementation of IntelAgree, our groundbreaking Contract Management Platform. You will be heavily involved in many aspects of delivery—from collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to finding solutions to technical challenges. All of this supports the same goal: To ensure successful product deployment for each and every IntelAgree customer.
At CoLabs, culture is our top priority. We have a hard-working team that is dedicated to making a significant positive impact—and to having fun while doing it.
This position is based in Tampa, Florida.
- · Participate in discovery calls to understand client requirements
- · Setup and configure environments to client specifications
- · Leverage learnings and client requirements to complete migration, assist in testing, and certify implementations as completed
- · Work closely with sales, customer success, and development teams to deploy customer environments
- · Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including good presentation skills
- · Experience communicating with and presenting to a variety of audiences, including C-level
- · Be a hands-on contributor
- · Attention to detail and Critical thinking skills
- · BS/BA degree
Benefits & Compensation:
- Open PTO – Take as much as you need to maintain a proper work-life balance, including six company-paid holidays and the entire week of Christmas off
- Office Space – All CoLabs employees work on fully-adjustable standing desks and sit in ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chairs
- Medical Benefits – Receive the best medical benefits available that are 100% paid for by CoLabs for you and your children - you are only responsible for your spouse's medical premiums
- Compensation – Earn a
competitive salary and a 401(k) Match with vesting
- Culture – Enjoy company-provided beverages and snacks, a casual dress code, and fun company outings
- Flexibility – Work from home and remotely (when applicable)
- Connectivity – Cell phone and home broadband allowance is provided when appropriate