Join one of the most exciting start-ups in Tampa Bay and work closely with company founders!
CoLabs is a software incubator that partners with industry leaders to build cloud-based solutions, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, tailored to specific industry challenges.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of IntelAgree, our groundbreaking Contract Management Platform. You will also manage our Customer Success Team. As we grow, you will have the opportunity to help build the Implementation and Customer Success teams. You will be heavily involved in many aspects of software product design, development, and delivery—from collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to finding solutions to technical challenges. All of this supports the same goal: To ensure successful product deployment for each and every IntelAgree customer. THIS IS A WORKING MANAGER ROLE – YOU WILL LEAD BUT ALSO BE HANDS ON WITH CUSTOMER IMPLEMENTATIONS.
At CoLabs, culture is our top priority. We have a hard-working team that is dedicated to making a significant positive impact—and to having fun while doing it.
This position is based in Tampa, Florida.
· Manage IntelAgree product implementations and own the project management process
· Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team
· Engage with the sales team to define project scope and ensure the optimum implementation process
· Drive system configuration and deployment activities
· Influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback and implementation experience
· Work closely with sales, customer success, and development teams to provide customer success and build relationships with customers
· Review key project deliverables with team members and accurately forecast final deliverable
· Develop and maintain implementation project plan and support documentation (including but not limited to: task assignments, training materials, report requirements, process flows, dashboard metrics, etc.)
· Serve as an escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions, and client management on projects.
· Prior experience in implementing Contract Lifecycle Management tools (will consider all software implementation experience)
· Prior experience with SOC 2 compliance
· Experience managing complete life cycle enterprise application implementations with end-to-end responsibility for project management and delivery
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including good presentation skills
· Experience communicating with and presenting to a variety of audiences, including C-level
· Be a hands-on contributorExperience in process improvement, decision-making, managing processes, planning, analysis, and developing standards
· Impeccable record of accomplishment delivering customer success
· BS/BA degree
Benefits & Compensation:
- Open PTO – Take as much as you need to maintain a proper work-life balance, including six company-paid holidays and the entire week of Christmas off
- Office Space – All CoLabs employees work on fully-adjustable standing desks and sit in ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chairs
- Medical Benefits – Receive the best medical benefits available that are 100% paid for by CoLabs for you and your children - you are only responsible for your spouse's medical premiums
- Compensation – Earn a competitive salary and a 401(k) Match with vesting and no waiting period
- Culture – Enjoy company-provided beverages and snacks, a casual dress code, and fun company outings
- Flexibility – Work from home and remotely (when applicable)
- Connectivity – Cell phone and home broadband allowance is provided when appropriate