Competitive hourly pay
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Development and deployment of computer applications.
- Execution of code builds to test and launch in production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams as needed to gather requirements.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Excel in a fast pace work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Coding certification or bootcamp course completion.
- Experience or knowledge of OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET).
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus.
Amesite is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Amesite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Amesite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Amesite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Amesite encourages applicants of all ages.