Provides full support and manages day-to-day maintenance of all accounts for the Direct Response Ad Sales team by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains agency accounts including order entry, inventory moves, and product allocations and Electronic Data Interchange, change notices, handling program changes.
- Assists Account Executives, Sales Planner and Pricing/Inventory in managing day-to-day DR Ad sales responsibilities including: editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicates daily with Traffic Department to ensure proper booking of all components of deals.
- Creates and maintains quarterly traffic grid.
- Performs weekly dollars checks, preemptions.
- Works with agency buyers on a daily basis to maintain integrity of media buy.
- Compiles information for Sales team (i.e. marketplace data, account overview documents, special projects, etc.).
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Communication or equivalent from four-year college; Prior internship experience with a TV network is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant internet software.
This job currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.