Job Title: Ad Sales Account Executive
Reports to: SVP, Ad Sales
Location: New York
Responsible for providing and selling the features and benefits of UP/Aspire to advertising agencies and clients in an effort to generate National advertising revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve target revenue goals as defined by management.
• Prospect advertisers and schedule meetings with key contacts and advertisers and their respective agencies.
• Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind.
• Represent all company ad supported properties including linear TV, Digital and Social.
• Submit plans that satisfy client ad campaign specifications.
• Negotiates deals.
• Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
• Provide reports on the budget and sales activity for a given period of time.
• Look for opportunities to develop monetary solutions for clients and ensure clients receive superior customer service.
• Manage agencies & client relationships through day-to-day contact.
• Contribute to quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
• Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI.
Preferably a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; at least 3+ years sales experience; Must have 5- 7 years’ experience in national media. Proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant internet software.
This job currently has no supervisory responsibilities.